Who we can Serve...
Children’s Village Mission
“Children’s Village is a Christian children’s home that shares God’s love and strengthens our community by providing healing and hope for neglected and abused boys and girls.”
Children’s Village Purpose
“The purpose of Children’s Village and Family Services Agency, Inc. shall be to provide within the limits of its resources a variety of child care services which recognize and meet the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of dependent, neglected, abused and homeless children and youth. These services shall be characterized by professional competence, accountability, and the flexibility and adaptability necessary to meet the needs of children and families in a rapidly changing world.”
Who We Serve
Children’s Village specializes in serving children who have no family financial resources or state support. Here’s what we do:
- Provide quality residential care for children from birth through age 18 years needing basic and moderate levels of care
- Provide a family-like atmosphere, teaching positive behavior and Christian values.
- Serve private as well as DFPS placements under a no-pay contract.
- Serving both boys and girls so siblings can remain together.
- Provide public education as well as private school placements depending on the educational needs of the child.
- Provide socially enhancing activities of the child’s choosing such as Mother’s Day Out, piano, dance, gymnastics, soccer, or other athletic or extracurricular activities.
- Provide transitional Independent Living skills in an efficiency apartment for older students who have successfully completed the basic program.
- Provide scholarship assistance for Children’s Village graduates desiring to pursue a college education.